Vehicle Flooring Plates
Raised hole transporter flooring plates are used to produce extra grip for car tyres. C&S can produce bespoke transporter floor plate in a variety of materials and thicknesses and sizes. Perforated raised hole flooring plates have excellent slip resistance and drainage ideal for a variety of applications.
- Maximum thickness 3mm
- Available in Mild Steel and Aluminium
- Cut to any size required
- Common sizes are 2500mm x 305mm and 2500mm x 610mm
- Mostly used on lorries and vehicle transporters
- Supplied flat or rolled, folded and welded to your requirements
- Available in different styles
C&S offers a wide range of formed treads commonly used for vehicle transporter flooring. The design team can work with you to find the best option to suit your requirements.