Anti-Slip Raised Hole Panels
Perforated raised hole panels are used for a range of applications including architectural and industrial non slip flooring. Panels can be configured with various perforated patterns and raised hole sizes to suit your project. Available as one-offs or for large scale construction projects.
Perforated Raised Hole Metal
- Excellent slip resistance
- Available in Mild Steel, Aluminium and Galvanised Steel
- Configurable with drainage holes
- Available in thicknesses between 1mm and 4mm thick
- Rolled, folded and welded to meet your specifications
- Maximum sheet size 3000mm x 1500mm
Anti – Slip raised hole panels from C&S Fabrications are manufactured on site using CNC punch machines. Ideal for walkways and balconies, raised hole flooring provides optimum slip – resistance at an affordable price. Panels can also be supplied embossed or as durbar plate for more industrial applications.
Contact C&S Fabrications today to find out how much money you can save purchasing direct from the manufacturer.