Perforated Infill Panels
There are many design uses for perforated metal panels, with balustrade and infill panels being popular in architecture for staircases and balconies.
Perforated metal infill panel
- Perforated panelling is cost effective and low maintenance compared to glass panels
- Designed to be water and weatherproof
- Perforated panels are available in a variety of different materials and hole shapes and sizes
- Can be rolled and folded to fit around spiral staircases
- 2mm to 4mm thick are the most popular thicknesses
- Available in a variety of materials such as Mild steel, Aluminium and Stainless Steel
- Available in a variety of finishes such as mill finish, and powder coated both gloss and matte
- Hole sizes available from 3mm diameter ranging up to 80mm diameter
- Popular hole sizes are 10-20mm holes in a range of shapes including round, square and diamond
- Infill panels cut to any shape and size on CNC punches
C&S are experienced in producing perforated and architectural infill panels and can work with you to provide a complete supply from choosing the right material to finishing the panels off with powder coating
C&S commonly work from cardboard samples, technical drawings and sketches, and 2d and 3d cad files including .DXF .DWG Solidworks Part and Inventor Part files.